This post has already been read 533 times!
Follow these instructions.
- Enable Multiple RDP Sessions
- Log into the server using Remote Desktop.
- Open the start screen (press the Windows key) and type gpedit.msc and open it
- Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Connections.
- Set Restrict Remote Desktop Services user to a single Remote Desktop Services session to Disabled.
- Double click Limit number of connections and set the RD Maximum Connections allowed to 999999.